Protecting Your Business
Every organization protects valuable property assets, but what about the most important asset – your employees?
With life insurance for your business, you can:
- Provide funds to aid in the search for a replacement in the event of death of a key employee
- Provide funds to aid in the continuation of business in the event of death of a key revenue generator – Business Continuation.
- Provide liquidity to purchase the ownership interest of a deceased owner – Succession Planning.
- Create a pool of money that can be used to pay off lines of credit – Debt Protection.
Although often mistakenly viewed as a price only decision, the long-term nature of life insurance necessitates careful consideration in the selection of the insurance carrier, the product type, and the agent or agency to represent you and interact with your heirs.
Most commonly, life insurance is purchased to provide payment of a death benefit at the death of the insured(s). However, life insurance has many unique characteristics that may make it an appropriate vehicle for financial planning, including:
- Policy cash values accumulate on a tax-deferred basis.
- Policy death benefits are received income tax-free.
- Policy cash values may be accessed on a tax-advantaged basis.
We would like the opportunity to speak with you. Please provide the requested information below. We look forward to speaking with you very soon.